VEGAN LAUNCH – Challenge Competition Terms & Conditions
CONSUMER GAME OF SKILL COMPETITION (SIMPLE) SCHEDULE TO CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
|Competition||The new #VeganBaskinRobbins ice cream is here! Tell us what you think!|
|Promoter||Palm Oasis Ventures Pty Ltd for Baskin-Robbins Australia whose registered office is at Suite 1, Building 105, 2- 6 Leonardo Drive, Brisbane Airport, 4007 QLD|
|Competition Period||The competition commences at 15:00pm local time on 6 Aug 2020 and closes at 13:00 local time on 17 Sept 2020|
|Eligible Entrants||Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 14 years or older. Eligible Entrants require an Instagram account to enter|
|Entry Mechanic||To enter the Competition, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period perform these actions|
Share a photo or video of one of the new Baskin-Robbins Vegan flavours on their own Instagram feed or Instagram Story
Tag @baskinrobbinsaustralia and use the hashtag #veganbaskinrobbins
|Enty limit||Multiple Entries Permitted|
|Judging||All eligible entries received by the Promoter during the Competition Period will be judged by a panel of appropriately qualified judges each Thursday at the Promoter’s premises to determine winners in the Competition. All eligible entries will be judged on a basis of originality and creative merit.|
|Prize(s)||3 entries per week judged best in the Judging from all eligible entries received during the Competition Period will win one $31 Menulog voucher to use on the Menulog website.|
|Total Maximum Prize Value||Total maximum value of all Prize(s) awarded in the Competition is up to $558|
- The promoter is: Palm Oasis Ventures Pty Ltd for Baskin-Robbins Australia whose registered office is at Suite 1, Building 105, 2- 6 Leonardo Drive, Brisbane Airport, 4007 QLD
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 14 years or over except employees of Baskin-Robbins and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Eligible Entrants aged under 18 years must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the Competition and, if required, provide Personal Information about themselves. Entrants who are under the age of 18 years and enter the Competition without disclosing (or attempting to conceal) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental or guardian consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid. These Conditions of Entry will bind the Eligible Entrants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for Eligible Entrants aged under 18 years). If any winner is aged under 18 years, the Prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian who consented to the winner entering the Competition, on behalf of the winner, at the sole discretion of the Promoter and that parent or legal guardian must accompany the Eligible Entrant for the duration of the Prize (if applicable).
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and understands that their social media information and entry may be published across the Baskin-Robbins Australia social media channels.
- Multiple entries are encouraged.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Total weekly prize value: The total maximum weekly prize value is AUD $93. The value of each prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion and is based on the recommended retail price.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize(s).
- The promoter does not take responsibility if the code cannot to used due to technical issues with the Menulog app or website, the Menulog delivery radius or the individual’s phone.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prizes can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and entry in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.