- The promoter is: Palm Oasis Ventures Pty Ltd for Baskin-Robbins Australia whose registered office is at Suite 1, Building 105, 2- 6 Leonardo Drive, Brisbane Airport, 4007 QLD
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 16 years or over except employees of Baskin-Robbins and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and understands that their social media information and entry may be published across the Baskin-Robbins Australia social media channels.
- Multiple entries are encouraged.
- Promotion period is between 2pm, Jul 1, 2019 and midday, Sept 30, 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To enter, entrants must during the competition period:
- Follow @baskinrobbinsaustralia on Instagram
- Post a clear photo of any product from the Scoops Ahoy or Stranger Things Baskin-Robbins Australia range on their public Instagram account using the hashtag #BRStrangerThings
- Major Prize details: There is only one major prize to be won, the prize includes: ‘FREE Ice Cream For A Year’
– Equates to 52 x vouchers (1 per tub) that entitles the bearer to 52 x Regular Baskin-Robbins Take Home Pack Tubs over 12 months at one store.
– 1 x Tub available for redemption per week over 52 weeks.
– Any portion of the vouchers that remain unused after the expiry date shall be deemed null and void.
– Vouchers are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
– Vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
– Zing Pop Culture pack which includes 10 x Stranger Things Pop! Vinyl Figures
- Total prize value: The total maximum major prize value is AUD $1172.80. The value of each prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion and is based on the recommended retail price. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize(s).
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
The major prize winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Weekly prize details: 1 x $31 UberEats voucher to be given away to entries each week. There are 13 prizes to win during the promotional period.
– The winners will be notified by direct message and their image will be tagged on the Baskin-Robbins Australia Insta stories.
– Prizes must be redeemed via the UberEats platform
– Codes are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
– Codes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash
- Total weekly prize value: The total maximum weekly prize value is AUD $31. The value of each prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion and is based on the recommended retail price. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize(s).
- The promoter does not take responsibility if the code cannot to used due to technical issues with the UberEats app, the individual’s phone or in-store.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prizes can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and entry in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing through the following contact us form: https://baskinrobbins.com.au/contact-us/
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.