CONSUMER GAME OF SKILL COMPETITION (SIMPLE) SCHEDULE TO CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Baskin-Robbins “Hotel Transylvania 4 – Transform Your Treat” Giveaway
|Competition||Transform Your Treat – WIN a VIP Movie Screening!|
|Promoter||Palm Oasis Ventures Pty Ltd for Baskin-Robbins Australia whose registered office is at Suite 1, Building 105, 2- 6 Leonardo Drive, Brisbane Airport, 4007 QLD|
|Competition Period||The Competition commences at 9:00am local time on 17th September 2021 and closes at midnight local time on 28th November 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.|
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
|Eligible Entrants||The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 14 years or over except employees of Baskin-Robbins and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.|
|Entry Mechanic||To enter, entrants must during the competition period perform these actions:|
Purchase a product from the Hotel Transylvania 4 – Transform Your Treat range:Drac CupJohnny Monster CupRay Gun Waffle ConeScan the QR code on the product Allow camera access and hover over the front of the product (character face or ray gun dial) to activate the augmented reality experience.Submit their contact details and enter in 25 words or less “Why you deserve to win”.
|Entry Fee||There is no entry fee to enter this competition.|
|Entry Limit||Multiple entries permitted.|
|Judging||All eligible entries received by the Promoter during the Competition Period will be judged by a panel of appropriately qualified judges by 3rd December 2021 at the Promoter’s premises to determine winners in the Competition. All eligible entries will be judged on a basis of originality and creative merit.|
|Major Prize Details:||Exclusive VIP Family Screening of a movie of the winner’s choice, from the available Sony Pictures catalogue. There is a total of x 5 Major Prizes to be won. Winners will be selected from NSW, QLD, VIC NT & WA. Light catering will be provided for up to 10 people.|
|Major Prize Terms & Conditions||The winner will be offered a choice of screenings from the available Sony Pictures catalogue to enjoy their VIP experience.Should screenings not be permitted at all at the time of prize draw, the Promoter will cooperate with the winners to ensure the prize is ultimately redeemed in a timely manner as COVID-19 safe rules and practices allow.Prize may be redeemed in capital cities or select regional towns (NSW, QLD, VIC NT and WA).Exclusive screenings are available Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays, at the nearest private theatre location possible and available to Sony Pictures, for winner convenience.Latest screening start time is 6.00pm.Screening day and time is subject to availability of the winner’s agreed screening room location. The cinema location is dependent on approval of Sony Pictures and the company reserves the right to select an appropriate theatre for the event.Prize redemption is available for four months, from the time of notification. Failure to arrange the screening may forfeit the redemption of the movie party prize.No alcohol will be supplied.Guests with food allergies must advise so in advance.Transport to and from the venue is the winner and their guests’ responsibility.Children under 18 must be accompanied by 2 supervising adults. Children under 12 must have permission from parents and guardians to attend. Children under 5 should be accompanied by their own parent or guardian. Parents must approve any children attending viewing the film, relevant to the local classification, yet to be advised. Strictly no filming when the movie is screening. Video Piracy is a criminal offense.Vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash. Important Information : Attendance and service for guests is wholly dependent on local and federal government Covid-19 policies relevant to the time and these will be strictly adhered to. Screenings will also strictly observe any necessary C-19 protocols such as social distancing and mask wearing as required. Record taking for contact tracing may be required.|
|Instant Prize(s):||All entrants that use the Transform Your Treat Augmented Reality will receive a code to upsize their single scoop purchase to a double scoop on their next Baskin-Robbins visit.The Instant Prize must be redeemed via the Baskin-Robbins Rewards appCodes are valid for 6-months from point of being entered into Rewards appCodes are not to be used in conjunction with any other offerCodes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cashAny portion of the vouchers that remain unused after the expiry date shall be deemed null and void.|
|Total Maximum Major Prize Value||Total maximum value of all Prize(s) awarded in the Competition is up to AUD $10,000.|
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and understands that their social media information and entry may be published across the Baskin-Robbins Australia social media channels.
- The value of each prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion and is based on the recommended retail price. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize(s).
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The major prize winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- A list of participating Rewards app stores is located here – https://baskinrobbins.com.au/brrewards/ The promoter does not take responsibility if the code cannot to used due to technical issues with the app, the individual’s phone or in-store. If the winner of the prize is located where a store does not accept the Rewards app, a paper voucher will be mailed to a nominated address.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prizes can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and entry in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing through the following contact us form: https://baskinrobbins.com.au/contact-us/
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.