Spread some joy with our ice cream giveaway!
Who should we #DeliverSomeSweetness to?
The world needs a little extra sweetness right now – which is why we’re giving away $5000 worth of free ice cream! Over the next month, we’ll reward 40 people each week with a $31 Baskin-Robbins voucher to spend on Uber Eats. So, if you know someone who deserves a sprinkle of happiness delivered to their door, nominate them on social media and we’ll take care of the rest.
We know we’re not saving the world. But, together, we can make it just a little bit sweeter.
HOW TO NOMINATE:
◼️Tag @baskinrobbinsaustralia and use the hashtag #DeliverSomeSweetness in the caption of a video/photo telling us who you’d like to nominate. You can enter via Facebook, Instagram or TikTok but your account must be public.
You can enter as many times as you like!
CONSUMER GAME OF SKILL COMPETITION (SIMPLE) SCHEDULE TO CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
|Promoter||Palm Oasis Ventures Pty Ltd for Baskin-Robbins Australia whose registered office is at Suite 1, Building 105, 2- 6 Leonardo Drive, Brisbane Airport, 4007 QLD|
|Competition Period||The Competition commences at 15:00pm local time on 20 April 2020 and closes at 13:00 local time on 18 May 2020|
|Eligible Entrants||Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 14 years or older. Eligible Entrants require a TikTok, Facebook or Instagram account to enter|
|Entry Mechanic||To enter the Competition, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period perform one of these actions|
Tag a person and provide a reason why they deserve a free Baskin-Robbins Uber Eats ice cream delivery on the weekly designated Baskin-Robbins competition post located on the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/baskinrobbinsaustralia), Instagram channel (www.instagram.com/baskinrobbinsaustralia) or TikTok channel (www.tiktok.com/@baskinrobbinsaustralia) Post a video or photo nominating someone and providing a reason why they deserve a free Baskin-Robbins Uber Eats ice cream delivery onto their own public Instagram or TikTok feed using the hashtag #deliversomesweetness and tagging @baskinrobbinsaustralia in the caption Post a video or photo nominating someone and providing a reason why they deserve a free Baskin-Robbins Uber Eats ice cream delivery onto their Facebook page and make the post public hashtag #DeliverSomeSweetness and tag @baskinrobbinsaustralia in the caption
|Entry Limit||Multiple Entries Permitted|
|Judging||All eligible entries received by the Promoter during the Competition Period will be judged by a panel of appropriately qualified judges on a weekly basis (by 28 April, May 5, May 12, May 19) at the Promoter’s premises to determine winners in the Competition. All eligible entries will be judged on a basis of originality and creative merit.|
|Prize(s)||40 entries per week judged best from all eligible entries received during the Competition Period will win one $32 Uber Eats voucher to use on the Uber Eats website.|
|Total Maximum Prize Value||Total maximum value of all Prize(s) awarded in the Competition is up to $5120|
- The promoter is: Palm Oasis Ventures Pty Ltd for Baskin-Robbins Australia whose registered office is at Suite 1, Building 105, 2- 6 Leonardo Drive, Brisbane Airport, 4007 QLD
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 14 years or over except employees of Baskin-Robbins and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Eligible Entrants aged under 18 years must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the Competition and, if required, provide Personal Information about themselves. Entrants who are under the age of 18 years and enter the Competition without disclosing (or attempting to conceal) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental or guardian consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid. These Conditions of Entry will bind the Eligible Entrants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for Eligible Entrants aged under 18 years). If any winner is aged under 18 years, the Prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian who consented to the winner entering the Competition, on behalf of the winner, at the sole discretion of the Promoter and that parent or legal guardian must accompany the Eligible Entrant for the duration of the Prize (if applicable).
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and understands that their social media information and entry may be published across the Baskin-Robbins Australia social media channels.
- Multiple entries are encouraged.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The major prize winner will be notified by direct message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Total weekly prize value: The total maximum weekly prize value is AUD $33. The value of each prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion and is based on the recommended retail price.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize(s).
- The promoter does not take responsibility if the code cannot be used due to technical issues with the Uber Eats app, the Uber Eats delivery radius or the individual’s phone.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prizes can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and entry in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing through the following contact us form: https://baskinrobbins.com.au/contact-us/
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.